Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Term Research Project

My Term Research Project gives information about networking sites for pets as petsplaces.com from different perspectives: social, commerce, and informative. Social perspective by using online groups, blogs and events where members can share. Satisfies the commerce perspective by giving the ability to advertise and market products and services on these sites. Also giving useful information to the pets owners community by communicating and collaborating online.

2 comments:

msyed85 said...

As you know, your presentation was quite kool and informative.I really love the concept that there is a social website for pets.Wow.

newmediaadls said...

I really liked your presentation too. I wasn't aware of social networks for pets until you presented your topic. I think these websites can definitely come in handy for pet owners who have general questions about their pets.